Thursday 29 September 2011

Discussion with Steve 29/9/11: Change of Plan

Steve and I have had a useful discussion about my photographic interests; and decided that within my own garden I can complete 2 projects.  The plan now is to produce 2 folios of photographs that will reflect the biodiversity and ecosystems of Church Farm by taking images of "nature" - birds / mammals / trees of the garden, and an alternative assignment of "macro photography" of plants / insects / spiders of the garden.

I will learn different techniques to enable me to photograph small plants and insects, shy birds and animals where I must stay at a distance, and general views of the garden.

In order to do so I will research what wildlife is in the garden, where each species can be found, how each species can be attracted to the garden etc... By doing this I can discover the whole ecosystem of the garden.

In addition I will research different wildlife photographers within the areas of birds / mammals, gardens, invertebrates, plants, trees etc..

I need to include a plan of the garden plus images from several angles to aid understanding of its layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment