Wednesday 8 February 2012

A look back at images taken in September

Whilst checking through all the images I have taken so far for the City and Guilds Photography Course I reviewed the images taken in September at the beginning of the course. I believe some of them are worthy of reconsideration.

These below were taken on September 25th and those of the honeysuckle, especially the close up images with raindrops are perhaps better than I realised at the time!




On September 29th I took several photographs at dawn. Some I have displayed in an earlier blog, but again upon reflection I should have included this image. The colours are magnificent; the circle of the flower heads mirrors that of the web; the background is fascinating - out of focus yet with a texture of its own. The 2 circles also have contrasting textures - coarse, dry flowerheads and delicate, wispy webs.



Both these images will in fact be included in my final folio, with the reasons being explained in separate blogs .



No comments:

Post a Comment