Friday 3 February 2012

photobox

In order to examine various formats to present my images I checked various online sites. The site reviewed here is 'Photobox' - www.photobox.co.uk .

There is a choice of presentation methods available:



Within each category is a further plethora of choices of size and medium.

I examined the provision for calendars. You can choose a variety of sizes and designs:




I examined the slimline format:



There are 5 designs within the slimline calendars:


Once the design is chosen the images can be uploaded. All images must be JPEGs.





Once the images are uploaded they can be matched to the most appropriate month:




Once each month is filled it is simply a matter of payment. Below is an idea of the choice and price structure.


As a personalised gift this is ideal. The images can be tailored to the individual. I personally have enjoyed calendars and (especially) diaries featuring my own grandchildren.

This is certainly something for which I WILL use my photographic images.

No comments:

Post a Comment