Thursday 10 November 2011

Reflection after Week 8

Well halfway through the course and there is still lots and lots of research to do. The problem with this is that using the internet and uploading to the blog seems so tedious.


However I have 2 main areas of concern - the major one being when and how I can take sufficient photos of sufficient quality. With winter approaching the colours of the garden will disappear into browns, blacks and dull greens. Snow may be a possibility, but I am aware hat photography in snow is a whole new and complex ball game. I do wonder if in choosing my own garden I have limited myself too much.


The second concern is understanding some of the tecnicalities. In theory I understand depth of field, but cannot anticipate the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment