Friday 25 November 2011

Cable Release

Having spoken with Steve about the problems in 'hiding' myself to take photos of the birds in my garden I have this morning purchased:

HAMA Digital Camera Connecting System Connecting Cable OLY-1 (for Olympus Cameras) 00005210

HAMA Wireless remote control Digital Camera Connecting System  Base (Universal) 00005202

I visited my local camera shop so that I could be given expert advice in an area where my knowledge is limited. This proved to be the case.

The remote control base was chosen since possible sites for the camera are 30 feet or more away. I would need several linking cables for this.

Plan:
Hopefully on Sunday I can play with this & see if I can achieve good images of birds at or near the feeding stations.

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    As I said I will help you with this as far as I can, bring it into the class so I can see how much cable you have, etc and make a plan for the shots that you want to do of birds and animals.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete